Traditional Malaysian attire for women, baju kebaya - Stock Photo
Web-Res366×550px | 5.1×7.6in 72ppi$65.00
Low-Res691×1037px | 9.6×14.4in 72ppi$190.00
Medium-Res1545×2317px | 5.2×7.7in 300ppi$385.00
Hi-Res2659×3988px | 8.9×13.3in 300ppi$505.00
Super Hi-Res3740×5610px | 12.5×18.7in 300ppi$600.00
- Traditional Malaysian attire for woman, baju kebaya
- Bright colored sarongs hanging at a market
- Traditional Malaysian attire for men, buju melayu
- Close up of a baju kebaya, traditional Malay dress for woman.
- Traditional Malaysian attire, buju melayu.
- Many leather sandals on display at market.
- Closeup of baju melayu, traditional Malay attire for men.
- Colorful juice bottles covered in ice
More Related Images
- Mannequin's wearing Muslem head scarfs
- Hanging garlands in market place.
- colorful threads selling in a local fair of Bengal
- Traditional silk scarves of northern Thailand at the night market, Chiang Rai, Thailand, Southeast Asia, Asia
- Chinese Provincial Handbags
- Pink Dragonfruit stacked together
- Still life of hanging decorations of fish with Chinese character for "fortune"