Six human skulls are piled on top of each other in the Sedlec ossuary (or bone church) located in the Czech Republic near the town Kutna Hora. A scary image for Halloween! - Stock Photo
Web-Res550×366px | 7.6×5.1in 72ppi$10.00
Low-Res1300×867px | 18.1×12.0in 72ppi$20.00
Medium-Res2250×1500px | 7.5×5.0in 300ppi$30.00
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Czech (places and things)
- Czech Republic
- European (places and things)
- Kutna Hora
- no people
- searagen (Artist)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- A detailed view of one of the crypts at the ossuary in Kutna Hora with skulls. Coin offerings have been tossed into the area with some landing in the eye sockets.
- At the Sedlice All Saints bone church in Kutna Hora, a display of skulls is surrounded by donations of various coins. The walls surrounding the skulls are made of various bones from legs and arms. A scary image for Halloween.
- mortal remains in dark ossuary
- Skulls in Kutna Hora ossuary, Czech Republic. The inner decoration in this church is made of human bones.
- Human skull on the ground
- A skull on the black background
- Mexican human skull with sombrero hat and eye glasses, conceptual icon for "Day of the Dead" holiday
- Buried skeleton bones halloween background