Grape harvest in Italy. Engraving from The Penny Magazine, january 1843. - Stock Photo
Get a $25 gift card for every $250 you spend. Join Rewards now!
Web-Res550×507px | 7.6×7.0in 72ppi$10.00$20.00
Low-Res1300×1199px | 18.1×16.7in 72ppi$40.00$80.00
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Woman Picking Grapes, Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy
- Vesuvius volcano erupting in 1839 Engraved image from The Penny Magazine, may 1843.
- Autumn harvest demijohn wicker with bales of hay
- Red grapes in a plastic crate
- Man driving tractor with harvested San Giovese Chianti Classico grapes at Pontignano in Chianti region of Tuscany, Italy
- Man picking Sangiovese Chianti Classico grapes at Pontignano in Chianti region of Tuscany, Italy
- Table in Vineyard, Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy
- Victor Emanuel II (1820-1878) was king of Sardinia from 1849. In 1861 he assumed the title King of Italy. Engraving by unknown artist from The Leisure Hour magazine printed in 1880.
More Related Images
- French fisherman from Le Havre. Illustration from Harper's Monthly Magazine, december 1882.
- Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901) was an Italian Romantic composer, mainly of opera. Engraving from Harper's Monthly Magazine December 1876.
- Niccolo Paganini (1782-1840) was an Italian violinist, violist, guitarist, and composer. Illustration from Harper's Monthly Magazine december 1876.
- Signboard in an Italian wineshop, Orcia, Italy.
- Grape processing machine with black grapes. Image taken in Chianti Italy area, where in some places are still used traditional ways to harvest.
- Red crates filled with grapes during vine grapes harvesting in Chianti area, Italy.
- Fresh harvest of grapes. Vineyard theme with black grapes and basket on wooden background. Nature fruit concept.